Chimney fire at village house involved a wood burning stove

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

Firefighters were called to a chimney blaze at a house in Axmouth yesterday evening (Monday, November 26).

The fire, at a property in Lane Close, involved a wood burning stove.

One appliance from Seaton attended, at around 6pm, and the crew carried out a safety inspection.

0 comments

Webcams
Local Search 24 – North Devon
Looking for a:

Location:

Search radius:

Devon's trusted business directory