Fire crew called to Axmouth

09:33 27 November 2012

�

Archant

Chimney fire at village house involved a wood burning stove

Firefighters were called to a chimney blaze at a house in Axmouth yesterday evening (Monday, November 26).

The fire, at a property in Lane Close, involved a wood burning stove.

One appliance from Seaton attended, at around 6pm, and the crew carried out a safety inspection.

0 comments

Other News Stories

16:40
The Pride in Ilfracombe winners with their awards and Mayor, George Squires. Picture: Sam Scott

Unsung heroes and heroines of all ages step forward at the Pride in Ilfracombe Awards.

Read more
16:39
Barnstaple will see in 2015 with a fireworks display, it has been confirmed.

Firms stump up the cash to help town see in 2015 in style.

Read more
15:04
Exeter Magistrates Court

An Exmouth bus driver has been disqualified from driving after causing a collision.

Read more
12:46
The pups in their new home

Wildlife and Dinosaur Park team up with RSPCA to help seal pups

Read more

Local Weather

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

max temp: 8°C

min temp: 6°C

Most Read News

Devon�s trusted business finder