Wood burning stove sparks blaze at house in Bonners Drive

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

Firefighters tackled a chimney blaze at a house in Axminster at around 6pm yesterday evening (Monday).

The incident, at Bonners Drive, involved a wood burning stove.

The crew extinguished the fire using a triple ladder extension, roof ladders, safety-at-height equipment and hose reels, along with a thermal imaging camera.

0 comments

Webcams
Local Search 24 – North Devon
Looking for a:

Location:

Search radius:

Devon's trusted business directory